Charles River Center
- Human Services
The Charles River Center offers programs and services to over 950 children and adults with developmental disabilities. It currently offers job training and placement for adults, operates 28 group homes, provides day programs for those with significant needs, and holds vacation and after school programs for children. Located in Needham and Natick, Charles River serves people from over 30 MetroWest towns.
Whom to Contact
- Anne- Marie BajwaPresident/CEO
- Patrick CollinsJob Developer
- Heather LomartireVice President of Employment Services
- Ashley PugliaresExec Asst to the President
- Alison RiversMarketing and Communications Manager
- Hilary RyanVice President of Development
Central Avenue in Needham to Forest Street (Volante Farm Stand on corner). Take first left off of Forest Street onto East Militia Heights Drive. Paul D. Merritt Center is at top of hill.