Charles River Center
- Human Services
The Charles River Center is a private, nonprofit human service agency in Needham, Massachusetts that provides advocacy and direct services to children and adults with developmental disabilities, including autism. Founded by a group of parents of children with special needs in 1956, Charles River has long been recognized as a leading agency in Massachusetts where excellence is pursued and high standards are maintained. Today, Charles River provides services to over 850 families from 15 MetroWest towns including Needham, Weston, Newton, Dedham, Millis, Wellesley, and Natick.
Whom to Contact
- Anne- Marie BajwaPresident/CEO
- Patrick CollinsJob Developer
- Heather LomartireVice President of Employment Services
- Ashley PugliaresExec Asst to the President
- Alison RiversMarketing and Communications Manager
- Hilary RyanVice President of Development
Central Avenue in Needham to Forest Street (Volante Farm Stand on corner). Take first left off of Forest Street onto East Militia Heights Drive. Paul D. Merritt at top of hill.