Needham Montessori School
- Early Childhood Education
Needham Montessori School is focused on building community within the classroom. Our Mission begins with a deep respect for children as unique individuals. Young children have an innate desire to learn. The Montessori environment provides the child with a structure that allows for freedom within limits and offers developmentally appropriate activities to aid the child in his/her growth. The progress of their social, emotional, intellectual, physical and spiritual selves is our focus. The Montessori Method concentrates on the process of learning, rather than the product.
- Affordable Montessori education for children 18 months to six years.
- Toddler and Preschool classrooms.
- Curriculum: Practical Life, Sensorial, Science, Language, Mathematics, Geography, Art, Music, Movement.
- Caring staff that recognizes and respects the individuality of each human being.
- Call 781-400-2921 for a tour.
Taking Route 95/128, Needham Montessori School is located right off Exit 19A Highland Avenue/Needham. Coming from the South, take the 19A Exit ramp. Turn right onto First Avenue. We are on the left.