For sales, please schedule appointments in advance
- Senior Living
In 1984, North Hill began a tradition of leadership by offering new senior living opportunities and introducing Lifecare to Massachusetts. Over the years, North Hill has innovated ways to enhance the lives of people 65 and better. In 2011, the North Hill community embarked upon "Project True North" – with new physical spaces, new residences and even more opportunities for residents to live an unparalleled life.
PurposeFULL Living is the heart of the North Hill spirit. It is both a philosophy and approach to life, designed to enrich the well-being of each person who lives and works at North Hill. True wellness comes from devoting your time to the things you most enjoy.
North Hill connects you with world-class opportunities on and around our Needham campus. Take a class at a nearby university or take in the extraordinary cultural offerings of Boston. Strengthen your mind at lectures or strengthen your body in the indoor pool. Stretch your mind in book clubs and arts classes or stretch your legs with the outdoor walking club. Savor the natural beauty that surrounds your new home and savor the talents of our chefs.
Whom to Contact
- Mr. Kevin BurkePresident and CEO
- Darius EslamiDigital Media & Brand Manager
- Nancy HubbardCare Coordinator-Wellness Coach
- Linda Hunter
- Maria HutchingsDirector of Sales
- Carol Lembo
- David Mackey
- Janice MasiExecutive Director, HCBS
- Mr. David MawDirector of Operations
- Mrs. Helinka MillsCommunity Liaison - Connected for Life
- Jim Piro
- Jean Placanica
- Ms. Alice Rose
- Darren RoyChief Financial Officer
- Janice Snow, RNAdministrator