- Software Development
Powerhouse Dynamics uses cloud-based controls and analytics to deliver enterprise-wide operational and energy efficiency solutions to portfolios of small commercial facilities, including restaurants, convenience stores, retailers, and others. The Powerhouse Dynamics SiteSage® platform reduces energy, maintenance, and repair expenses by centralizing control, analysis, and management of energy-consuming equipment.
Engineered specifically for smaller facilities, SiteSage features powerful functionality delivered via simple online and mobile interfaces. The system continuously enhances efficiencies by controlling major loads, monitoring power consumption, providing insight into the performance of individual pieces of equipment, and tracking gas and water usage. Patented analytics deliver actionable intelligence via diagnostics and alerts, and SiteSage’s enterprise-wide benchmarking capabilities identify underperforming facilities and assets. To learn more about how Powerhouse Dynamics’ customers maximize energy and equipment maintenance savings with minimal staff effort, visit https://powerhousedynamics.com.
- Learn more about remote equipment control with SiteSage
- Learn more about enterprise-level equipment and facility monitoring with SiteSage
- Learn more about how SiteSage Smart Kitchen protects food safety and food quality
- Read about how SiteSage helped Arby's reduce electricity use by 21% company-wide
- Learn about how SiteSage assets can help you make smart decisions about equipment repair and maintenance
NewsPowerhouse Dynamics named one of the biggest clean energy companies in MA by the Boston Business JournalRelease Date: October 20, 2017