- Community Services
In order to provide the highest quality service, getting to know the goals of our clients is of utmost importance. These goals can be any combination of personal, professional and financial. Building a strong relationship of trust and transparency allows us to dig deeper into the true needs of our clients and provide a more substantial plan.
Education is a foundational piece of my practice. Not only working to constantly improve my knowledge-base, but also through helping my clients understand how things work and why we make certain recommendations.
Meeting with and helping new clients organize, understand and implement a strategic plan is my ultimate goal.
Whom to Contact
- Tony BibboNewton Rotary Foundation Administrator
- Ms. Chris ChuVice President
- Cara DalyMembership
- Ron FaccendaExport Compliance Consultant
- Maureen GrannanBoard of Directors
- Stephanie Hunter
- Cindy Laughrea
- Anna MatveychukPresident Elect
- Rae MintzDirector
- Kevin O'ConnellInteract Chair
- David ParkCommunity Service Committee
- Susan Faccenda PeghinyPresident
- Paul SullivanPast President
- Andy WillingerTreasurer