Member Event: Get Better Referrals - The Virtual Networking Group
Roll up your sleeves and get ready to do some virtual networking!
We'll learn and practice techniques for
- starting conversations in a virtual environment
- tuning your Elevator Pitch so people send better referrals
- opportunity spotting so you can give professional referrals
If you haven't experienced Zoom Breakout Rooms - that's how we have networking conversations when we can't sit down face to face.
I'll show you how to modify your Elevator Pitch so it encourages people to send you the right kind of referrals.
Then we're going to practice!
I'll lay the groundwork, then you and a small group of like-minded professionals will put your heads together to help each other craft an Elevator Pitch.
Then we'll do some live coaching and split into different small discussion groups to practice with a different group of people.
We're going to learn how to network virtually while improving our networking skills.
But - if you're not going to participate in the group activities, please don't sign up. There are no lurkers here. Everyone is counting on everyone else being open and available to work on their networking skills.
- Why most Elevator Pitches don't work
- How to easily identify your "niche"
- Why your Elevator Pitch should be a little uncomfortable if it's ever going to work
- How to train people to spot the right referrals for you
After one hour, you'll have a clear and concise answer to "What do you do" that you've practiced and tuned with other people.
My goal is that you create an Elevator Pitch that starts productive conversations that lead to leads.