Metrowest STEM Fest 2019
STEM takes center stage at the first annual Metrowest STEM Fest! Join us in kicking off the school year with STEM activities begging for creative tinkering from curious minds. Upon entering the festival, you'll see numerous "stage areas" for activities, some of which include:
- Program a spirograph in Scratch
- Experiment with code in video game design software to adjust character control
- Create a stop motion and/or digital animation
- Build a digital architectural design
- Work with robotic builds and the EV3 programming language
- Paint with Augmented Reality in real-world 3D space
- Tour the international space station in Virtual Reality
Admission is free. Please register for how many people (parents, kids, etc.) will be attending the event. Kids can not be dropped off for this event.
To help manage foot traffic, please choose one of 4 time slots for arrival and departure.
This is an event for families with children entering 2nd to 12th grade who are interested in STEM education through our after school program, weekday and weekend classes. See our Newton Class Schedule to learn more about our upcoming programs.