Reach Higher or Retire? Exploring What's Next for Your High Growth Company
Gennari Aronson Business Innovation Series Presents:
Reach Higher or Retire?
Exploring What’s Next For Your High Growth Company
If you watch HGTV’s hit show “Love it or List it,” you understand this strategic question for many high growth companies: Should you go after a financing round and invest in further growth or do you take advantage of an often robust M&A market and pursue a strategic sale now? Join us as we explore both sides of the question with an experienced and thoughtful panel of experts. We will cover:
- Overall M&A and financing trends
- Valuation “rules of thumb” for both financing rounds and M&A transactions
- Identifying key value drivers of any business
- Thinking ahead about retaining and motivating employees
- Optimizing tax efficiencies and positioning for a financing or future exit
- Avoiding common mistakes in negotiating and closing deals
Bob Emmert, Partner, McCarthy Capital
Scott Glaid, Managing Director, Needham & Company
Debbie Gustafson, CEO, Energetiq Technology, Inc.
Meredith McPherron, Venture Partner, Glasswing Ventures