SOLD OUT: 29th Annual Golf Tournament
Each year, the chamber's golf committee selects a different local nonprofit whose mission includes working with children to be the recipient of a portion of the tournament's proceeds. The Newton-Needham Regional Chamber has chosen the John M. Barry Boys and Girls Club of Newton to be the nonprofit beneficiary. This year's selection of the Boys & Girls Club is notable because the club was forced to cancel its 2020 annual tournament, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We're working closely with our partners at Woodland Golf Club to deliver a top-notch golf outing while adhering closely with the state and city reopening regulations.
- Noon registration and lunch
- 12:30 shotgun start, rain or shine
- Expect the tournament to wrap up by late afternoon
- We won't be holding our traditional post-event but there will be food and beverages (including beer and wine) available on the course throughout the day.
- The clubhouse, locker rooms and driving range are currently closed, but the refreshments station and restrooms are available while on the course.
- Each player will be assigned an individual cart and should maintain 6' distance from others throughout the day.
- Masks will be required.
- Your boxed lunch and other tournament materials will be placed on your assigned cart when you arrive on site - we'll have brief announcements before the shotgun.
- We've upgraded our lunch options this year ---- (lobster rolls!) And, we will be offering enhanced complimentary refreshments at the snack shack out on the course (Did we mention beer and wine?!)
- As always, each player will receive a tournament gift along with your registration fee
- Woodland has undergone extensive course upgrades and renovations this season - read more here.
- We'll have our putting contest, longest drive and other contests throughout the course
- Prizes for top three teams
Multiple sponsorship opportunities available starting at $175. Click here for details or contact Lise Elcock at 617-244-1864
The Newton-Needham Regional Chamber's 29th annual golf outing is presented by: