Free Presentation: Overcoming Pandemic Fatigue, Social Isolation, and Reenergizing for the Future
Free One Hour Presentation Overcoming Pandemic Fatigue, Social Isolation, and Reenergize for the Future
I want to give back to Newton and the Chamber during COVID. I am offering a one hour free presentation to businesses that needs helps moving their employees from pandemic fatigue to energized and optimistic. I specialize in Crisis Management and assist organizations to move forward through COVID and prepare for the post-COVID workplace. To give you more background here is my LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lynnthomasjd/
COVID’s impact has turned most people’s world upside down. A year ago, we thought COVID would be a sprint, but it is a long marathon. It has created acute and continuous series of crises of health, food security, employment, childcare, education, social, community and economic.
75% of employees in the US reported in November 2020 that they had some symptoms of burnout. Many organizations want to increase their employees’ well-being, productivity, and retention, but not sure where to start. This presentation will start the process of recovery along with pragmatic and easy first steps. Then I will present a path forward that can be customized for your company.
- Why has COVID created stress, anxiety, and emotional exhaustion that we have never seen before?
- Why is employee self-care so central to successfully thriving COVID?
- What are some pragmatic ways employees can improve their self-care?
- What are the red flags of burnout?
- What are some realistic strategies to prevent further burnout?
- How can Zoom meetings be engaging?
- How to create and maintain boundaries at home between work and family life?
- What are some important keys to building resiliency?
- How to foster more human connections and reduce social isolation among colleagues?
- What are the serious gaps between what executives think and employees experiences during COVID?
- What is the impact of Managers’ genuine caring for employees?
- What will the post-COVID work world most likely look like and to prepare for it?
- How to create hope for the future?
I look forward to speaking with you! I would be delighted to help get your business moving forward with some hope and optimism.
Please call me at 781-899-4210 or email: Lynnthomas@thomasconsultingwins.com.
My website is: Thomasconsultingwins.com. Wishing you prosperity and health!
This Special Offers is promoted by Newton-Needham Regional Chamber.