The Bulfinch Group is expanding our team and looking for a motivated individual to join us as a Financial
Representative (FR). We’re an organization that is committed to being professional, giving back to our
communities, and having fun; and we’re looking for individuals who align with these values.
As a FR, you will work with the individuals, families and small businesses within your community to help
them access the financial tools needed to not only gain security, clarity, and confidence in their financial
world, but also to protect their future and achieve their aspirations.
It’s not just a career, but is a lifelong experience that leaves a lasting imprint on others you work with.
You will be in control of your time, income and destiny. You’ll have tremendous satisfaction knowing
that you are building your own practice and helping your clients protect their financial future. In
addition, you’ll enjoy unlimited earning potential based on the commitment, time, and effort that you
put into impacting others’ lives.
The ideal candidate is someone who:
- is a self-motivated individual with a dynamic personality and a passion for succeeding;
- possess a strong desire to help others achieve financial success;
- wants to expand their current network by cultivating and enhancing long-term relationships;
- is a US citizen or permanent resident;
As a FR with The Bulfinch Group, you will:
- develop and maintain a base of clients who value your input and guidance;
- work with clients to create a customized plan by understanding their unique goals, concerns and current financial information;
- continuously provide clients with current information related to their financial products and services;
- ensure that your clients’ financial plans are current and aligned with their goals.
- engage in a career of ongoing training and education to acquire above average skill and knowledge of all financial products and services, that when applicable, are applied to changing economic conditions and market shifts;
- expand a business practice by use of effective prospecting and warm introduction or referral based strategies, as well as identifying and cultivating new client relationships within a targeted market niche;
- learning best-selling skills practices and/or willingness to improve/develop existing sales skills.
Training for Success
At The Bulfinch Group, we believe that providing world-class service to our clients starts with investing
in your success. We hire talented individuals from various backgrounds who possess the skills and
tenacity needed to succeed as a FR. Through our unparalleled support and training, we are simply
enhancing the skills you already possess.
As a member of The Bulfinch Group, you will have access to online, in-person and off-site training and
development programs. FRs also have the opportunity to work jointly with fellow Representatives, to
take part in our mentoring program, and to collaborate in peer-driven study groups.
With all of the support behind you and The Bulfinch Group, we are able to provide our communities
with world class service and customized strategies to achieve financial balance.
Quality people deserve to be recognized for their performance. In addition to the opportunity to achieve
unlimited growth potential in the finance industry, FRs at The Bulfinch Group are eligible to enjoy an
opulent compensation package that includes:
- high earning potential with one of the most lucrative contracts in the business;
- a comprehensive benefits package including a Defined Benefit Plan, 401(k) with Match and Roth options, health and dental insurance, and more;
- training and coaching;
- opportunities for leadership development and management positions.
- If you’re looking for a career that satisfies your entrepreneurial spirit, this could be a fulfilling career for you.
About The Bulfinch Group
The mission of The Bulfinch Group is to serve our clients with respect, passion and integrity. We
encourage a collaborative environment that strives to enhance existing relationships; discover and build
new ones; and help everyone we meet to live their best life possible. We deliver nothing short of
Our philosophy – be professional, give back and have fun – is the cornerstone of The Bulfinch
Experience. Our commitment to our community is strong and is a vital part of our culture. We promise
to be the “Best at Getting Better.”
We make a difference.
For more information, please visit www.bulfinchgroup.com; or contact Dylan Grocer, Financial
Representative at email@example.com
The Bulfinch Group is a General Agency of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, New York, NY. 2017-36642. Exp 3/22