****MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL TO THE BOSTON AREA SEVERAL TIMES A WEEK****
Pay is commensurate with experience.
Are you a problem solver that loves challenges daily? Then Insource is a fit for you. We are looking for people who "Do the right thing at the right time for the right reason."
Insource provides expertise to our clients in the areas of HR, Finance, and IT. Our clients include a diverse mix of businesses ranging from small venture-backed startups to well-established nonprofit organizations. We work closely with our client's staff, providing them access to the specialized knowledge they need to successfully operate and grow their businesses. We love solving problems and identifying opportunities for efficiency improvements for our clients. In fact, everything we do at Insource is focused on helping our clients achieve their mission and business goals.
We invest in our client relationships and passionately care about the service we deliver. Everything we do is centered on our core beliefs and we believe:
- Understanding our clients' culture and vision make us a better partner
- Our cross-content perspective adds unique value for our clients
- HR, Finance and IT start with people
- There is always more than one way to solve a problem
- In doing the right things for the right reason
- Being easy to work with is core to who we are
- Communication needs to be direct and candid
- Happy staff leads to happy clients
What You'll Do:
- Working as part of a service delivery team, provide first-level technical support to assigned clients, both remote and on-site. Assist clients with initial equipment setup, virus removal, software updates, and hardware incidents all while effectively communicating issues and updates to IT Managers
- On a monthly basis, manage office/desktop and email support, perform lab machine rollouts. Participate in monthly meeting with the entire technical team to discuss new technologies, case studies, roadblocks, and outstanding service delivery
- Provide support for Mac and Windows integrated with cloud technologies from Microsoft Azure, Dropbox, Office 365, Google, and many more.
- On an ongoing basis, manage small projects (as needed), deliver and remove computer equipment, assign, update, and report on client tasks/tickets and effectively communicate technical issues and project execution with Client Manager and Network/Server Engineer
What We're Looking For:
- Proven ability to effectively interact with end-users in identifying and resolving technical issues
- A passion for customer service and technology with exceptional end-user support
- Ability to multi-task across clients, industries, and technologies, while maintaining an appropriate level of professionalism and composure
- Proactive and resourceful resolution to issues
- Unique ability to work with both business and technical-minded employees in order to plan and execute against project timelines and deliverables
- An understanding of TCP/IP networking protocols and procedures, all relevant Windows workstation operating systems, and Windows Office products
- Prior experience in a Customer Service Role.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Challenging, exciting consulting work without the overnight or long-distance travel
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K with company matching
Find Us On:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/insourceservices
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/insource-services-inc
Twitter - https://twitter.com/InsourceSvcs
Email us your resume at Tyannone@Insourceservices.com or Asantiago@insourceservices.com
At Insource we appreciate the value and richness of different perspectives and experiences. We constantly strive to be a more diverse and inclusive workplace. We work to make you feel welcomed and engaged as a valued member of the team. We provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Insource Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Other titles used:
Information Technology, IT, Help Desk, Desktop Support, IT Support Specialist, IT Help Desk, Systems Administrator, Technical Support, IT Technician