The Bulfinch Group Internship is a valuable opportunity for students to combine classroom learning with a real-life look into the Financial Representative career. Supported by an in-depth educational curriculum, personalized mentorship program, and hands-on coaching, TBG Interns will develop the knowledge and skills necessary to pursuing a career in the financial services industry. Financial Representative Interns will also have the have the opportunity to get a head start in building their own successful financial planning practice.
Over the course of a three month program structured by a combination of classroom, self-guided, and experiential learning styles, TBG Interns will learn how to discover and build markets to develop their own successful practices. While Interns will be in business for themselves, they will never be in in business by themselves - with access to our network of specialists, world-class products and unmatched training, Financial Representative Interns will have the opportunity to develop the knowledge and skills needed to understand their clients' goals and aspirations and uncover financial solutions that will set them on the path to success.
The ideal candidate is someone who:
- is a self-motivated individual with a dynamic personality and a passion for succeeding;
- possess a strong desire to help others achieve financial success;
- wants to expand their current network by cultivating and enhancing long-term relationships;
- is a US citizen or permanent resident;
As a FR Intern with The Bulfinch Group, you will:
Training for Success
- develop and maintain a base of clients who value your input and guidance;
- work with clients to create a customized plan by understanding their unique goals, concerns and current financial information;
- continuously provide clients with current information related to their financial products and services;
- ensure that your clients’ financial plans are current and aligned with their goals.
- engage in a career of ongoing training and education to acquire above average skill and knowledge of all financial products and services, that when applicable, are applied to changing economic conditions and market shifts;
- expand a business practice by use of effective prospecting and warm introduction or referral based strategies, as well as identifying and cultivating new client relationships within a targeted market niche;
- learning best-selling skills practices and/or willingness to improve/develop existing sales skills.
t The Bulfinch Group, we believe that providing world-class service to our clients starts with investing in your success. We hire talented individuals from various backgrounds who possess the skills and tenacity needed to succeed as a FR. Through our unparalleled support and training, we are simply enhancing the skills you already possess. As a member of The Bulfinch Group, you will have access to online, in-person and off-site training and development programs. FRs also have the opportunity to work jointly with fellow Representatives, to take part in our mentoring program, and to collaborate in peer-driven study groups. With all of the support behind you and The Bulfinch Group, we are able to provide our communities with world class service and customized strategies to achieve financial balance.
About The Bulfinch Group
The mission of The Bulfinch Group is to serve our clients with respect, passion and integrity. We encourage a collaborative environment that strives to enhance existing relationships; discover and build new ones; and help everyone we meet to live their best life possible. We deliver nothing short of excellence. Our philosophy – be professional, give back and have fun – is the cornerstone of The Bulfinch Experience. Our commitment to our community is strong and is a vital part of our culture. We promise to be the “Best at Getting Better.” We make a difference.
For more information, please visit www.bulfinchgroup.com; or contact Dylan Grocer, Financial Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org