Camp JORI Nurse
Registered Nurse needed for an overnight camp located on Worden’s Pond in Wakefield, RI.
Dates: June 21, 2020 – August 17, 2020.
Camp JORI is a Jewish overnight camp for children of all backgrounds, ages 6-16. We are a Generalist camp which includes a wide range of sports, arts, and aquatics programs. The camp is fully accredited by the American Camp Association.
• camper and staff medical supervision
• screening of all campers and staff
• administering routine medications
• attending to all illnesses and injuries
• scheduling doctor’s appointments
• maintaining accurate health records and medical notes
• filling out illness and accident forms for insurance companies
• responding to all medical emergencies
• maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the infirmary
• contacting parents when a camper is ill or injured
• oversee nursing assistants
The Camp JORI infirmary is spacious including a private living space, private bath, air conditioning, and internet. Competitive salary and benefits, including: food, lodging, laundry, workers’ compensation coverage, and use of facilities. If applicant has children, they may attend the camp at no charge. Job Type: Temporary For more information or if you wish to apply for this position please check out our website: www.campjori.com. Please contact Co-Director Alicia McGee at Alicia@campjori.com with any questions, comments, or concerns.
Job Type: Full Time