The Y is mobilizing volunteers nationwide who are using their creativity, passion and hard work to transform communities. We invite you to join us! At the West Suburban Y, we’re dedicated to strengthening community by giving back and supporting our neighbors. And we know that you have lots of ideas and the desire to reach out to make positive changes in our community. Past projects have included opportunities at Centre Street Food Pantry or volunteering at the Y for MLK Day of Giving Back in collaboration with The Second Step.
Due to the current pandemic and safety and health protocols, our Togetherhood opportunities are limited. If interested in volunteering, please contact Laura Snow at email@example.com.
1. Complete Volunteer Application forms through Volunteer Matters website.
2. Complete CORI (paper) and IntelliCorp Background Check (online). Please submit your CORI in-person to HR or the program director. Do NOT scan or email.
1. Minimum age of 14 (those under the age of 14 MUST have a parent present, parent must also undergo CORI/SORI/ background checks)
LENGTH OF TIME:
• Togetherhood opportunities can vary in length, but typically range from 1-3 hours per commitment.
• Please allow 1-2 weeks prior to start date for paperwork, background checks and online trainings to get completed.
Please contact Laura Snow at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Volunteer Opportunity