Are you looking to create a culture of retention within your organization? With over 30 years of experience in staffing, we bring insight and expertise to conversation.
The Hollister Institute is a division of Hollister Staffing. Kip Hollister opened Hollister Staffing in 1988 with a commitment to deliver a consistent experience of excellence while emphasizing the importance of relationships between recruiter, candidate, and client. Hollister Institute is an extension of that vision.
The Hollister Institute provides programming that supports individuals, teams and organizations in achieving their highest potential. We understand that building a great organization begins with each individual within the organization accessing their greatness. Our programs uncover the limiting beliefs and patterns that hold your organization back and unleash the potential of your team so you can experience new levels of excellence.
Let us partner with you to create a customized program,, transformational seminar, team building workshop or individual and group coaching. Your investment in your people will create a culture of retention through accountability, enhanced communication and authentic self-expression.
- Certified Woman-Owned Small Business
- The Hollister Institute offers High Impact training in communication and self-awareness
- Celebrating 30 years serving the Boston community
- Named a Best Place to Work by BBJ in 2016 & 2017, and Top Place to Work by Boston Globe in 2017
- Partnering with many organizations in Boston